Wednesday 24 June 2015

Business Card Portfolio.

D&AD New Blood 2015 is coming thick and fast as Cannes Lions 2015 nears a end.

I am stressing not because of the event but my work.

I don't like any of it, its not good enough, I need bigger and better ideas to show!

Plus my overall presentation has to be unusual but simple, not the big black heavy traditional portfolio holders you commonly see.    

It got me thinking... ahhh thats it!

I printed sooo many business cards, specially designed to scamp on, so I might as well use them up for the event, here is my special 1st edition!


That when it hit me, a business card portfolio!

Quick, light and adjustable, which means I can edit the shit out of it without disturbing my work, like if they want to keep it for further assessment, you know these CDs.

Nothing fancy, does not cost a arm or a leg!

Oh wait or should it be called business card pitch, I present a idea through my business cards there and then!

Oh the possibilities, I was scared of spending money, and I have found a way around it.

I must have over 300 business cards left!

Anyhow back to the point, my real intention is to make some noise at D&AD, hey look at me!

If I take into account what I said in my last post of thinking deeper, combing it with my business card portfolio, I am sure I can make far better presentation then my past work at Tony's Interview.

So here is my event to all those CDs out there at D&AD New Blood 2015 organising their own.

Come and have a piece of my portfolio!

No comments:

Post a Comment