Thursday 30 July 2015

Little Chef - You only go once.

My latest idea is a push of thought to master a way of thinking that makes the greats in advertising.

The opposite spectrum of where everyone is thinking.

Adventuring into unknown territory.

Taking what is perceived as a negative and flipping it over into a positive is only one of many tools, but one commonly used by great examples like the legendary 'Think small.' execution done by DDB for Volkswagen Beetle, where anything German was unattractive at the time due to the events of the war.


My idea plays on the negative of people only visiting Little Chef once, I did two executions to express the idea, your feedback on this post would be much appreciated, give me criticism, find out what is wrong with it!



Hold on, but what if they return? 

Well you will be proving me wrong, while increasing sales for the brand Little Chef, win win situation wouldn't you say?

Thanks for reading, and please give me feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment