Thursday 30 July 2015

The lone survivor of Tony's bombardment.

A while back before my interview with Tony on June 2nd, I set myself a challenge to produce a campaign everyday until my hand in date for my course.

Using the traditional methods of advertising I went straight for 26 days, producing campaigns, constructing a student book, from that I picked the best ideas to present to Tony, including my best One Minute Briefs.

It took all night to sort it out, a student book I thought ready to take the ongoing fire from Tony, a student book with clear benefits to communicate.

Anyhow I took it to the interview, I only had 3 minutes to present, so I picked out the best ones and went for it.

Everything was destroyed, blown to bits and sinking to the depths of the boardroom table.

There was one survivor tho, that got a sight glimmer of positive feedback from the whole sinking wreck of the portfolio, and I feel I want to give it a seat in this blog to note.

There we go, the lone survivor of Tony's bombardment.


It was Mike, Tony's partner in crime who gave it hope, I guess my point of this short entry, there is always a glimmer of gold in a pile of shit.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment